Biafra: A Potential Ally of the West for the Development of The World
By Mazi Onyebuchi Eze
For Family Writers
15th April 2017
Biafra is nation of Indigenous People in West Africa near the Gulf of Guinea of Atlantic Ocean. The Indigenous people in the geographical location have their aborigines as the Igbo, Igala, Idoma and Igede at the northern part of the nation where the Ijaw, Ogoni, Itsekiri, Ibibio, Efik, Annang, Urhobo are located at the southern part of the nation popularly called Niger Delta area of Biafra. These aborigines of Biafra are very peaceful and hardworking people anywhere they are as they do in every part of the earth.
Biafra nation has existed in two occasions but its national structure and government is always destroyed by alien forces of terror. The first period of time when Biafra existed was from 1472 - 1898, but British colonial explorers destroyed the structure and established colonial administration. Later in 1967 - 1970, Biafra nation was restored by the then Nigeria military officer of Biafran extraction, Col Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu but the newly restored nation met a strong military resistance via genocidal war waged against the new nation by Nigeria which was supported by Britain, USSR, Egypt and other Arab nations.
The then generation of Biafrans later relinquished the sovereignty of Biafra due to genocidal war which is targeted at wiping out all Biafrans from the face of the earth. Presently, there is an unshakeable demand for the final restoration of Biafra. It is a crusade led by the charismatic and sagacious leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) worldwide, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu (De Great) who is held in detention by Nigeria government for almost 2 years ago.
Needless to begin to list all form of dehumanising treatment being meted on Biafrans on daily basis due to cry for Biafra restoration. However, there are so many benefits which the western world stands to benefit when Biafra is finally restored. In this article, I am going to list some of the benefits derivable by western world from restored Biafra nation.
- Biafra would be a big asset to the world due to the abundant mineral and human resources in the land. Biafra is a single indigenous people in the world which has the highest number of human resources in all fields of study. In the sovereign Biafra, more human resources would emerge that would be a blessing to the universe. Needless to list the mineral resources in Biafraland because Biafrans are more interested in human resources than mineral resources.
- Biafra is not going to depend on the aids of western world in order to survive just as the gasping Nigeria. Biafra can never be a liability to Western World just like Nigeria. Biafra government will be mapping out huge amount of resources on our annual budgets towards aiding of the poor nations in Africa and beyond. Instead of surviving under the mercy of western world, we will join western world in making life easy for humanity.
- Biafra is going to be the most peaceful nation under heaven so that foreign and local investors can have confidence in our national security to invest. Any crisis in Biafra at the moment was created by Nigeria government to paint us black. It is worthy of emulation that no Biafran whether Igbo or any other tribe that has been involved in act of terrorism in Africa or anywhere.
- Biafra restoration is going to make many Biafrans to come back home to develop their homeland and thereby creating chance for teaming unemployed nationals in their former country of residence to take over vacancies their mass exodus back home will create. Many Biafrans are living in countries of western world because there are no job opportunities in Nigeria to accommodate them.
- Western World companies will have a healthy economic and business treaties and relations with Biafra as there will be all round development of Biafra territory from the plains of Idoma land down to shorelines of Gbaramatu and Opobo Kingdom.
With these benefits which the western world stands to gain when Biafra is restored, is it not better to support the restoration of sovereign Biafra? Nigeria is taking Africa to nowhere. Let the Western World reject the lobbying of Nigeria against Biafra restoration because Biafra is going to assist them in developing the countries which are liability to the Western World.
All we want from the world is to compel Nigeria govt to respect the sacred right of Biafrans to Self-determination as UN declared in 2007.
Bombshell! Buhari Is Dead, Current President Is An Impostor – BNG
The Biafra National Guard, BNG, has alleged that President Muhammadu Buhari died long ago, adding that the current president is a “product of plastic surgery.”
More>>>> The Atrocities of Nigeria Islamic Army on Christians in the South East of NigeriaThe Atrocities Committed on Defenceless Christian Civilians in Abia State, South East, Biafra Land by Nigeria Islamic Army
More>>>> Assassination Attempted of the IPOB leader Nnamdi Kanu by Nigerian Army who Invaded His Home Town
Fellow Biafrans, the tragedy that befall us today Sunday 10th September 2017 is quite painful but we must all be more aware that the Nigeria government has one mission to accomplish
More>>>> Stop all the Noises! Let's be Honest to Ourselves, Biafra Referendum or Anambra Election Which One is the Most Important?
We have been given a choice between Biafra Election and Anambra Election which one is more important?
More>>>> Regarding Biafra is Not Possible, Says Orji Uzor KaluReacting to a Vanguard newspaper article which says: “Biafra is not possible, says Orji Uzor Kalu.” According to the former governor of Abia State, Dr. Orji Uzor Kalu has said that the agitation for Biafra country by the Igbos cannot be made possible
More>>>> The Politics on Biafra:
The Land of the Rising SunWhy did they tag the 15th January coup 1966 an Igbo coup and yet denied the people of South-South (Niger Delta) of not being part of Eastern region or Biafra.
More>>>> IPOB commends children’s protest against secret trial of Nnamdi Kanu
The Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) yesterday commended the organisers of the childrens’ rally and peaceful protest against the secret trial of its leader, Mr. Nnamdi Kanu as pronounced by Justice Binta Nyako of Federal High Court, Abuja.
More>>>> My Great Great GrandfatherMy great great grandfather I have never seen yet he is always getting in touch with me.
More>>>> Amnesty International’s
report on Biafra killingsAmnesty’s 60-page PDF format
report on IPOB/Biafra killings
Biafra Enters into
Tension in Nigeria's Seat of Power as Irish Govt Returns A 122yr-old Map Of Ancient Biafran EmpireThe Irish Ambassador to Nigeria, Sean Hoy, Saturday 11, made a presentation of three route maps of Calabar and other Niger Delta terrains in the defunct Biafra to the Director General of theme National Commission for Museums and Monuments
GUINNESS WORLD RECORD
More>>>> Comparing Singapore as a Lesson for Biafra
Don't get me wrong, Singapore is a nice country to be compared with Biafra. If one day Biafra becomes like Singapore I will be very glad indeed.
More>>>> I Will Do My Best to Help Biafra ---Pope FrancisFor the first time in history a major world leader Pope Frances greeted the Biafran protesters.
More>>>> Biafra is my countryMore>>>> Biafrans Match On
More>>>> Biafra Charter
More>>>> Biafrans Protesting
More>>>> Indigenous People of Biafra
and Radio Biafra More>>>> Biafra is not Igbo and
Igbo is not BiafraMany have been misled to believe that the defunct Republic of Biafra was another name for the Igbo ethnic group in Nigeria. This notion is totally untrue. The defunct Republic of Biafra was the name for the entire eastern region of Nigeria as at May 30, 1967, which comprised of 8 provinces namely
More>>>> Meaning of Igbo in Nigeria’s GeopoliticsDepending on where one is standing, in Nigeria, the name Igbo is a compound word that includes many ethnic groups heaped together.